Sunday, August 14, 2011

A little bit of heaven


That is the only way I can describe Poppy Topps Kettle Corn.  And that is no exaggeration.  We discovered this popcorn at the St Norbert Farmers Market, which is in St Norbert, Manitoba, last summer and have been faithful customers since. 

I don't know why this popcorn is so much tastier than other Kettle Corns, but it is.  All it contains is popcorn, corn oil, sugar and salt.  Watching them make it is an experience, and our kids know that stopping for popcorn has become sort of a tradition for us.  I recently learned that you can actually freeze it, which could be dangerous to my wallet come October when the market closes for the season. 

If you ever are around the market or have the opportunity to try out Poppy Topps, I'd highly recommend doing so.  And if you don't love their popcorn, we'll finish the bag off for you!

*I should mention that this popcorn is safe for our food allergies, which are dairy, soy, egg and tree nut.  Always check to make sure it's safe for yours!*

No comments:

Post a Comment