Friday, August 19, 2011

Frito Lay-what a great website!

I decided to pick up a bag of chips today.  Chips.  Seems simple enough, right?  Well, nothing is simple anymore.  When you have an allergy, or multiple food allergies, you have to check, check and re check ingredients, every single time you shop for them.  Ingredients change, policies for labelling change, which means that a food that was safe a month ago, may no longer be safe.

I decided to check out the Frito Lay website to see what sort of allergy information they provided.  And as I was looking for infomation, came across this great link that had all of the allergen information right there.  There is both the USA and the Canadian information, for all of their products.  This site was bookmarked on my computer immediately!

Always remember, if you're unsure or (like me) just want to be 100% sure, you can always call the company.  I have had only positive experiences doing this, and the customer service people are always happy to help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment