Monday, August 1, 2011

Galaxy Nutritional Foods Rice Vegan Cheese and our personal review


Click here to be taken to the Galaxy Foods website

Let me first start by saying how excited I was to find this product at our Superstore where I tend to do most of my shopping.  As soon as I saw it, I grabbed it off of the cooler shelf, flipped it over to read the ingredients expecting to see what I see in most dairy free products, that there is soy in it.  Guess what!  No soy!  Also, no dairy, no casein, no egg........so into my basket it went.

I can't tell you the joy on my 5 year old's face when I made him the first grilled cheese sandwhich that he's eaten in awhile!  He loved it! 

I loved that the block of cheese was easy enough to slice, I was a bit worried that it would fall apart when I was cutting it, but it was not a problem at all.  It melted nicely which was a bit of a concern as well.  I didn't want to serve a sandwhich that was all nicely browned on the outside but still cold in the inside.  It turned out perfectly!

I will definitly be buying this product again and again, the store didn't have the "cheddar" flavor or the slices, but I will be asking the store manager if they were just out of the product, or if they don't carry it.  If they don't carry it, I will certainly ask for them to start!

Thank you Galaxy Foods for making a safe, great tasting, enjoyable product for those who either choose to, or are unable to eat "traditional" dairy based cheese!
And now I'm off to the Galaxy Foods website to see if, and what other vegan soy free products they have for us to try next!

No comments:

Post a Comment