Friday, August 5, 2011

Ian's Natural Foods....the taste test and review

We recently discovered Ian's Chicken Nuggets at one of the grocery stores we shop at.  This is great news!  One can only imagine how difficult it is to find a simple Chicken nugget that is allergy friendly, and for a 5 year old child, Chicken nuggets are a much desired food!
As I picked up the small box of nuggets, I was pleasantly surprised that they are free of pretty much everything.  Free of wheat, gluten, casein, milk, eggs, nuts and soy.  Our 5 year old was very very excited that finally he could have Chicken nuggets and fries for dinner!  On the drive home I thought to myself, I wonder how these taste?  I mean, they can't taste like "normal" chicken nuggets, missing so many things that are commonly used when making tasty breaded little treats. 
We baked them in the oven, and then the moment of truth.......he devoured them!  He loved them!  And it certainly made one meal much easier than cooking and baking for my family has been for the past while. 
If you go to the Ian's Website, all of their foods and allergen information is there.  I love the fact that the information is so easily accessible, I find it very frustrating when it takes me tons of time to find what I am looking for when it comes to certain companies.  This isn't one of them!  I love that you can check off the allergen's you're looking for, and it will search for the "safe" products for you.  Such a great feature! 

We will definitely be picking up Ian's products to throw in the freezer, for quick, easy and safe meal ideas. 

Here is an allergen chart that was provided for me to put up on the blog, please use it and the website to find what foods are safe for your family!


Thank you Ian's for making safe foods that my children can enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment