Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome to 2013!





I've been in a bit of a slump this past little while, but am full of new ideas, new recipes, and of course, new blog posts!

I'm also hoping to start posting about all of the wonderful new companies we find, most importantly the ones that are geared towards their food allergic consumers, and the products they offer.  My kids (and I'll admit it, me too) are VERY excited to be able to try new things!  After all, kids are the best critics, they either love it or they don't.  So stay tuned for some very exciting info over the next while!

I'd also love to have a few guest bloggers, so if you'd like me to feature your allergy geared blog, website and/or recipes, please send me an email and I will respond right away!

From my family to yours, THANK YOU for reading this blog, THANK YOU for your support, and I hope you have a happy and healthy 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment