Monday, January 14, 2013

I am beyond excited!



If anyone knows me well, you know how much I enjoy coming up with recipes and ideas that not only keep my family full, but that they really enjoy eating.  Some days, this is not an easy thing to do.  In my home of 6 people, 4 of them are male.  They have huge appetites and constantly want to try new things.  Making safe and delicious foods can be challenge at times, but it seems to keep things hopping in the kitchen!

I was recently in contact with the lovely Tracey at CheeCha Puffs and we came up with a wonderful idea, or challenge (depending how you look at it).
Yours truly is going to create a few wonderful dishes incorporating CheeCha Puffs into my creations.  Most of my dishes are created from scratch, so you can be sure they'll be made as healthy as I can possibly make them.

Stay tuned over the next while to see what dishes will be created!  And I love input from my readers, so if you have any ideas or suggestions, or there is something you would like to see created, please do not hesitate to let me know!  You can find my contact info in the tabs up at the top of the page.

***Did you know that CheeCha Puffs are made from natural ingredients and are produced right here in Canada?  They're a family owned and operated business which makes it one more reason to love and support their product! They also offer allergen free options, which is why I am so happy to have been given this opportunity!  You can read more about the details of CheeCha Puffs and how they came to be, by clicking here.***

No comments:

Post a Comment