Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Popcorn Cauliflower (baked cauliflower)



My family goes nuts for this dish! 

1 head of cauliflower, cut up and washed, or one bag of frozen cauliflower, thawed.
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt, or to taste.

Toss cauliflower in the olive oil and add salt, makes sure all pieces are coated.  Put cauliflower onto a baking sheet.

Place in a 425F oven for one hour, making sure to flip the cauliflower pieces every 15 minutes, so they nicely brown all over.

Serve and enjoy!  Trust me, this veggie will go fast!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE baked cauliflower!! The only problem is I can't stop eating it! Very tasty and addicting! Sadly, my kids haven't jumped on the cauliflower train yet but I'm actually making it tonight so we'll see if they surprise me. ;)

    ReplyDelete