Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Crockpot Chicken Drumsticks



I had made these some time ago and they were a hit with my family, thought I'd post the recipe for anyone else looking for an easy to make meal!

BBQ drumsticks.  Basically, I took a package of chicken drumsticks (I think there were 16 in it), put them in the crockpot.  Sliced up an onion, chopped some garlic, tossed those in.  Poured (yes, I took the easy way today) half a bottle of Bulls Eye original and a whole bottle of Bulls Eye Honey Garlic sauce on top.  Stirred so the chicken was coated, put it on low for the next 8 hours.  We'll have noodles or rice with it, and some veggies.  Simple, the house will smell great from it cooking all day, and no one will complain about how hot it got when I was cooking!

Bulls Eye BBQ sauce is safe for my family, please always check the ingredients to see if it's safe for yours if dealing with food allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment