Sunday, January 1, 2012

Easy and delicious chocolate dipped Pretzels!

OK so, I took the easy route and used Rolled Gold pretzel twists (dairy, egg, soy and nut free). 
This was so simple and tastes delicious! 






I had just under half a bag of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (free of most allergens)
I put them in a sauce pan combined with
1 tsp shortening (I use Tenderflake, but check your ingredients as not all brands are soy free)
over low/medium heat, stir until melted and liquidy.

Toss in your pretzels, one at a time, and lift out with a fork once entire pretzel is coated in chocolate.
Shake gently to remove any excess chocolate (does excess chocolate really exist?  there is never enough chocolate in my opinion!)
Lie flat on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.  Cool in the fridge until chocolate is set.

Simple! 

No comments:

Post a Comment